Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beginnings


Hello all!

Well after such a long hiatus from the other blog, I decided to start from scratch in hopes of motivating myself to post more. So here it is! No Beef with Goats, a Life in Caramelized Onions, which is as good a mantra as any.
Pictures are in the works, though I will need the help of any camera-handy friends or family to aid me, as I am sorely lacking any photographic prowess. Any takers? 
Just to start things off I leave with you with this quote from one of my favorite books, Insatiable by Gael Greene, a fantastic memoir and palate exciter: "I lived to eat and ate to love and loved to delicious excess." What more is there to take from life?

photo credit: frances cannon

3 comments:

cocoa said...

I'm eating canned Dolmades in class right now (for breakfast)

Cecily said...

Dude. Consider me your camera bitch. Make awesome stuff, I'll take pictures, you put them on your blog, and I'll sell them as stock photography - and then give you a cut of the proceeds to BUY MORE FOOD.

Eros and Beer said...

cecily i am so down for your burgeoning stock photo skills!